Many of us face the same problems:
- How do I pick a good charity from so many? (There are 1,500,000 charities registered in the USA alone!)
- I am too busy to deal with it every month.
- Is my gift actually going to the end need & helping? (How much does the charity keep for administration?)
- How can I engage my employees in charitable giving?
The Charity Director Solution:
- We personally and carefully select and actively vet organizations that we believe will have the greatest impact. We have a combined 40+ years of experience with a wide variety of non-profits.
- We keep the onboarding process simple for companies and employees.
- We maximize long-term engagement with frequent regular feedback from the charities regarding the impact of your donation.
- We take care of the details involved in the process. It can take less than 20 minutes per month to transmit your donations.
- Our process helps employees come together and see their money make a direct impact, increasing their incentive to donate.
- In a month or two, your donations will be changing communities and lives in tangible and sustainable ways.
- You will see increased employee engagement & overall job satisfaction.
But wait, isn’t it better to give directly to the charity, rather than through a workplace campaign?
Workplace giving means:
- Participating charities are more thoroughly screened & monitored.
- The donation process is more efficient. Through a common payroll deduction, you don’t have to worry about logging in to the charity’s website to set up your account, credit card, etc.
- Your donation is combined with other like-minded donations for a bigger impact.
- Your donation goes farther. Aggregate donations save the charity time & money in receiving & processing the donation. CharityDirector fills the gap for the charity.
- If you are matching your employee’s donations, your impact is multiplied. Employees are more motivated to donate when they see your company’s commitment.